3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshfield, Liverpool
- An absolute must see to appreciate the size and potential to convert accommodation on offer
- No chain involved in sale
- Ideal for student investment opportunity
- Family bathroom to first floor, GCH system
- Three double bedrooms plus adjoining room to bedroom three
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining room, laundry room with ground floor W.C.
***IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - EXTREMELY SPACIOUS DOUBLE STOREY EXTENDED TO REAR MID-TERRACED IN WAVERTREE - IDEAL FOR STUDENT RENTAL ACCOMMODATION WITH EASY ACCESS TO UNIVERSITIES AND CITY CENTRE TRANSPORT ROUTES*** With three double bedrooms with further room located off bedroom three, two spacious and separate reception rooms, spacious kitchen/dining room, laundry room leading to ground floor W.C., first floor family bathroom, GCH system. No chain involved in sale.
With door leading to:-
With double radiator, stairs to first floor.
12'4" plus bay x 11'9" into alcove (3.8m plus bay x 3.6m into alcove)
With uPVC double glazed bay window, fireplace with gas fire, double radiator.
13'1" x 10'5" into alcove (4.0m x 3.2m into alcove)
With wood framed single glazed double doors leading to rear yard, double radiator.
17'8" x 10'7" into alcove (5.4m x 3.2m into alcove)
With range of wall and base units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, shelving units to alcove, wood framed single glazed window, plumbed for washing machine.
9'0" x 7'4" maximum (2.8m x 2.2m maximum)
With side door, single glazed wood framed window to side elevation. Door to:-
Ground floor W.C.
With low level W.C., single glazed frosted glass double glazed window to rear elevation.
Stairs and Landing
With loft access.
16'1" into alcove x 12'4" (4.9m into alcove x 3.8m)
With two uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation.
13'1" x 10'9" into alcove (4.0m x 3.3m into alcove)
With single glazed window to rear elevation, double radiator.
With three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, frosted glass wood framed single glazed window to side elevation.
10'10" x 8'11" into alcove (3.3m x 2.7m into alcove)
With wood framed single glazed window to side elevation, wall mounted combi boiler. Door to:-
8'11" x 7'3" (2.7m x 2.2m)
With single glazed window to rear elevation.
With step up to front door. Grassed area.
With rear gate access. Concrete patio area.
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.