3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreenhead Lane, Huddersfield
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Driveway, Front and Rear Gardens
- Additional Loft Space
- Conveniently Located for Huddersfield Town Centre
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
A three bedroom end terrace property benefiting from front and rear gardens with a driveway. Includes a spacious loft room and great location for access to Huddersfield town centre.
William H Brown are proud to offer to the market this three bedroom end terrace family home with additional loft space available. Conveniently located for easy access to Huddersfield centre and local amenities. The property is spacious and well presented throughout with majority double glazing and central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises of: lounge, kitchen/diner on the ground floor with patio doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom with access to the additional spacious loft room. Externally the property will not fail to impress with low maintenance front and rear gardens as well as a driveway and useful storage shed.
Enter the property through the uPVC double glazed door into the entrance hallway providing a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator with a door leading down to the cellar space and a side-door leading to outside of the property. A staircase leads up to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 5" Plus Bay x 10' 11" Into Recess ( 3.78m Plus Bay x 3.33m Into Recess )
Benefiting from a gas fireplace with a central heating radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/diner 13' 11" Maximum x 17' 1" Maximum ( 4.24m Maximum x 5.21m Maximum )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers integrated appliances including an electric oven, a four ring gas hob, a fridge/freezer unit with plumbing available for a washing machine. Furthermore, featuring a gas fireplace and a central heating radiator with built in cupboards ideal for storage and benefits from a uPVC window to the rear and patio doors to access the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the three bedrooms and hose bathroom with the addition of a side aspect window.
Bedroom One 10' 11" Maximum x 13' 8" ( 3.33m Maximum x 4.17m )
The master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes above the bed with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" To wardrobe front x 12' 10" ( 2.41m To wardrobe front x 3.91m )
Providing fitted wardrobes and cupboards with a double glazed window to the front aspect and offering a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" Maximum x 6' 8" Maximum ( 2.87m Maximum x 2.03m Maximum )
The staircase to access the loft room is located in the third bedroom whilst offering a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom boasts a three piece suite comprising of a walk-in shower, a wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath and a low level flush WC. Further featuring part tiled walls with a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Loft Room 17' 1" Maximum x 12' 6" Maximum ( 5.21m Maximum x 3.81m Maximum )
restricted head height.
A spacious room offering a velux double glazed wooden-framed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway with a lawned garden and a path leading up to the front entrance door. Also providing an outside storage unit with lighting and power.
To the rear there is a flagged garden with a stone-feature area. There is a gateway leading to the driveway and a gate leading to the back-lane behind the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61752617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.