2 bedroom flat for saleForth Crescent, Stirling
Sold STC £170,000
- Traditional 2 Bed Upper Flat
- Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Room
- Fabulous views
- Period Features
- GCH/DG & Gardens
- EPC - D(63)
A stunning 2 bedroom upper floor flat set with fabulous open views across the popular Riverside area of Stirling and retaining a host of original features.
The flat is entered through a well maintained security entrance and is found on the first floor. The generous accommodation consists of entrance hallway, bathroom, magnificent lounge with bay window and working feature fireplace, well equipped kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, dining room with attractive fireplace and two double bedrooms.
As mentioned the flat retains original features such as fabulous cornice work, shutters and deep set skirting boards. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The flat also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. A spacious walk in cupboard accessed from the hall provides excellent storage space.
To the rear of the property is a private garden which is mainly laid to lawn. A shed is also included within the sale. In addition a communal drying green is also situated to the rear.
Lounge 20' 9" into bay x 14' 3" ( 6.32m into bay x 4.34m )
Dining 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 7' 8" plus door recess x 6' 4" ( 2.34m plus door recess x 1.93m )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 4' 3" ( 2.16m x 1.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61752689.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.