2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElm Road, North Colerne, Chippenham
Sold STC £180,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
Offered for sale in superb order; this truly stunning two double bedroom semi-detached property boasts both light and spacious accommodation throughout and further benefits from garage, driveway parking and a fully enclosed rear garden.
A stunning two bedroom semi-detached house with driveway parking, garage and a larger than average fully enclosed rear garden. Situated within a superb residential location the property boasts spacious accommodation throughout, to the ground floor is the smart fitted kitchen, light and open living room with feature open fireplace with log burner, entrance hall and the dining room/study. Located to the first floor are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Door and double glazed window to front. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator.
Living Room 17' 7" x 9' 10" ( 5.36m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed door to rear garden. Open fireplace with wood burner. Telephone and television points. Radiator.
Dining Room/ Study 7' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.18m x 2.18m )
Personal door leading to the garage. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 4" max ( 4.14m x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with sink and drainer unit. Space for oven with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 9" max x 15' 11" ( 2.97m max x 4.85m )
Double glazed window to front and rear. Built in wardrobes. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 10' 5" ( 3.48m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Telephone point. Radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear. Suite comprising bath with waterfall shower head, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan. Partly tiled.
Graveled driveway. Lawned frontage with flower beds. Path to the front door.
Raised decking area. Mostly laid to lawn and fully enclosed. Personal door to the garage. Garden shed.
With power and light. Electric door.
Driveway parking for 2/3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61752737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.