Office for saleGeorge Street, Largs, Ayrshire, KA30
520 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- 520 sq ft (48 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services
- Set amongst residential property east of Largs Town Centre
- Close to proposed 'super school'
- Taxi administration office previously used as a surgery
- NIA 48.39 sq.m (520 sq.ft), or thereby.
- Potential for alternative uses, subject to planning consent
- 100% rates relief, subject to status
- Offers over £55,000
- Rent £6,000 per annum
George Street is an established residential area to the east of Largs Town Centre, with the property lying close to the junction with Nelson Street, a connecting thoroughfare within
the town. Inverclyde Sports Centre, Nardini's and Largs Academy are located nearby as is the site of a proposed 'super school'.
Largs is located within North Ayrshire and has a population of around 10,000 persons. The town lies on the A78 road route extending north to Greenock (15 miles) and south to Irvine
(20 miles). The A760 extends east to Kilbirnie and connects on to the A737 at Beith, providing road access to Glasgow (33 miles). Largs has a railway station with regular services
The subject comprises a detached, single storey commercial property previously as a veterinary surgery but latterly used as a taxi administration office. The property is of brick
construction with a lean to roof. The unit is double fronted with aluminium framed windows and doors protected by external shutters.
The property has a cellular layout, containing a front reception office, private room, rear office with kitchen area, store and a toilet. The property is well presented with laminate
floor coverings, spotlights and a central heating system with radiators to most rooms.
There is a small enclosed stone chipped garden area to the rear.
The property extends to a gross internal area of 48.39 sq.m (520 sq.ft), or thereby.
The subjects have a rateable value of £5,100 and qualify for 100% rates relief through the Small Business Bonus Scheme, subject to occupier status.
The property is currently used as a taxi office although was previously used as a surgery premises. The property may suit alternative uses subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Further enquiries should be directed to North Ayrshire Council on 01294 324319.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61754066.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSA1031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.