1 bedroom flat for saleVera Road, Munster Village, Fulham, SW6
- An unmodernised ground floor flat
- Leafy Munster Village location
- One double bedrooms
- Needing internal modernisation throughout
- Ideal first time purchase
- Communal gardens
A rare gem to bring to market, an unmodernised ground floor flat in leafy Munster Village. Needing updating throughout décor wise but maintaining a good chunk of character in its Victorian mansion block shell, this is an ideal property for someone to stamp their own style and design upon.
Inside the apartment is a well-proportioned reception hallway with guest cloakroom/w.c, a large front reception room and separate kitchen. To the rear is the large double bedroom and bathroom.
Vera Road is a popular location toward the southern end of Munster Village. A stones-throw from the popular bars, bistros and boutiques of Fulham Road and Parsons Green and a short walk from beautiful Bishops Park and Putney Bridge underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61757294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.