3 bedroom detached house for saleCampion Way, RUGBY
Sold STC £230,000
- Well Presented Detached House
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Converted Garage
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS HAVE PLEASURE IN OFFERING THIS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS
Shipways have pleasure in offering this well presented detached property in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, further reception room (converted garage), three bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, guest cloakroom and front and rear gardens
Having double glazed front door, telephone point, stairs rising to first floor and doors to lounge and cloakroom
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin and part height tiling
Lounge 16' 1" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 4.90m Max x 4.22m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with gas fire, television and telephone points, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring
Converted Garage 16' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.69m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, telephone point and access to loft
Kitchen / Diner 17' 4" x 9' 7" ( 5.28m x 2.92m )
Having double glazed patio door to rear aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over, integral oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, integral fridge, integral wine rack, storage cupboard and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having opaque double glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard housing combi central heating boiler, access to loft and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 6" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.51m Max x 3.30m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe, television point and coving to ceiling
En-Suite Shower Room
Having opaque double glazed window to side aspect, towel radiator, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unity, full height tiling and tiled flooring
Bedroom Two 10' 10" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.30m Max x 3.07m Max )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobe
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and telephone point
Having opaque double glazed window to rear aspect, towel radiator, bath with shower mixer over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, part height tiling and tiled flooring
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with paved driveway
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area, planted area with shrubs, timber fence surrounding and side access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61757510.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.