2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDeerfield Road, March
Sold STC £125,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- 14ft Lounge Dining Room
- Convenient to Town Centre
- Garage and Off Road Parking
Sharman Quinney are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£ 125.000 for 34 Deerfield Road, March. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Sharman Quinney,75 High Street, March on 01354 661166 before exchange of contracts.
Lounge Dining Room
3.64m x 4.52m max into recess (11'9" x 14'8" max into recess) Radiator, door to;
1.98m x 3.64m (6'5" x 11'9") Brick and wood build, door to rear garden.
3.64m max x 3.02m max into recess (11'9" x 9'9" max into recess) Fitted with wall and base units, radiator, window to side.
3.47m max into recess x 3.03m (11'4" max into recess x 9'8") Window to front, radiator.
3.12m x 3.04m (10'2" x 9'10") Window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising walk-in shower, low level WC and wash hand basin.
A drive to the side provides off road parking and leads to the garage with the remainder of the front laid to lawn. Side access to the rear garden having a paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn with numerous outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61757621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.