1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Georges Road, Scholes, Holmfirth
Guide Price £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE - £120,000 - £130,000
- Offered For Sale In Walk In Condition, High Specification Fixtures And Fittings
- One Bedroom Apartment Situated On The Second Floor
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Popular Mill Development Including Allocated Parking Space
GUIDE PRICE - £120,000 - £130,000
A SUPERB ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE SECOND FLOOR IN THIS POPULAR MILL DEVELOPMENT IN THE VILLAGE OF SCHOLES.
GUIDE PRICE - £120,000 - £130,000
Scholes is a Pennine hilltop village, situated 1 mile (2 km) to the southeast and above Holmfirth, 7 miles (11 km) southwest of Huddersfield, in the Holme Valley of West Yorkshire, The village has a primary school and a good bus service operates locally.
Offered for sale in walk in condition with high specification fixtures and fittings throughout is this one bedroom apartment. The apartment is situated on the second floor with lift access and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, an open plan living dining kitchen which opens onto a balcony a generous double bedroom and a modern bathroom.
The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout and would ideally suit professionals, couples, first time buyers or those looking to downsize. Externally the property has a dedicated parking space and there is further ample visitor parking.
Enter the property into the ground floor into the communal lobby. There are stairs and a lift leading to the second floor.
Enter the apartment into the spacious entrance hallway which is carpeted and benefits from recessed spotlighting and underfloor heating and has a generous sized storage cupboard. Doors give access to the living dining kitchen, the bedroom and the bathroom.
Living Dining Kitchen 27' x 9' max ( 8.23m x 2.74m max )
The kitchen area is fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over and under pelmet and plinth lighting. There is a sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated oven and microwave and a ceramic hob with cooker hood extractor over.
Further integrated appliances include a dishwasher, fridge, freezer and a washing machine. The kitchen area is part tiled with vinyl flooring and underfloor heating.
The lounge/dining area is carpeted and has underfloor heating. The room benefits from two Velux windows and French double glazed doors leading onto a decked balcony. The balcony has a glass balustrade and benefits from outside lighting providing a perfect place to sit and have a glass of wine.
Bedroom 18' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.64m x 2.62m )
A light and airy double bedroom. The room is neutrally decorated, carpeted and benefits from underfloor heating. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation and the room provides access to the loft which has a pull down ladder, is boarded out and houses the hot water tank.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has recessed spotlighting, an extractor fan, part tiled walls and a tiled floor with underfloor heating.
The property has an allocated parking space to the rear of the building with further ample visitor parking spaces.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and bear right on to Dunford Road. Continue up Dunford Road and turn left on to Cross Gate Road. Follow the road around to the right on to Cross Lane and then left on to Scholes Moor Road. Continue forward on to Paris and turn right at the Boot and Shoe public house on to St Georges Road. Follow the road around to the right where Lee Mills can be seen on the right hand side. Continue through the archway to the back of the mill where parking provision is available. The apartment is located to the second floor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61759058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.