2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCroft Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Sold STC £114,995
- LOWER SANDSTONE QUARTER VILLA
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM / SITTING ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- HOME REPORT VALUE £125,000 / EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
A most impressive lower quarter villat boasting generously proportioned accommodation presented to the market in excellent order throughout. HOME REPORT VALUE £125,000. Early viewing advised.
Presented to the market in excellent order throughout this attractive lower quarter villa is situated within an established and convenient residential pocket of Cambuslang. Internally the property boasts bright and well appointed accommodation of a flexible layout comprising entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall, most attractive bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace at focal point, bright and spacious double bedroom, dining/family room with open recess to side, well equipped kitchen and modern fitted bathroom. The property further features from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property offers beautifully maintained landscaped gardens located to both the front and rear. The rear gardens are well manicured incorporating a raised decking section and pleasant views towards adjacent bowling green . There is also a large cellar located underneath the property which can be used for storage with the potential to convert.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities which cater for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Access pass onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minutes drive.
Lounge 18' 3" x 14' 4" ( 5.56m x 4.37m )
Dining Room 15' 8" Into Recess x 9' 8" ( 4.78m Into Recess x 2.95m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 5' 3" ( 3.71m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61759079.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.