2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBristol Road, Hull
Sold STC £105,000
- GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £115,000
- Lovely Modern End-Terrace House
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Area & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Sought After Location
A beautiful property located on the ever popular Bristol Road with modern decor throughout - internal inspection is an absolute must!
Lovely two bedroom end terrace house briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the large living room, there is a separate dining area which leads to the fantastic kitchen with integrated appliances. To the first floor are two very good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. The rear garden is a good size with the added benefit of a garage. This is an excellent sized property ideal for the first time buyer!
This lovely modern home is located on Bristol Road just off Wold Road which is a fantastic and popular residential area with fantastic schools, local amenities and good motorway links to and from the city centre.
With double glazed door to the front, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
With wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and cupboard.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace incorporating a gas fire, radiator, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Dining Room 5' 9" x 10' 5" ( 1.75m x 3.18m )
With double glazed window to the side, radiator, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 15' 8" ( 3.02m x 4.78m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splashback tiling, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and dish washer, radiator, wood grain effect flooring, exit door to rear garden and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the first floor and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel radiator and partially tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn with path leading to the front of the property and timber fencing to perimeter.
Decked rear garden with seating area and a garage.
Single garage with up and over vehicular door, power, light and double glazed window to the rear.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61761029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.