4 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Orton Road, Peterborough
- Popular and sought after location
- Well established & extended property
- Four double bedrooms - en-suite & walk-in wardrobe to the master
- Downstairs cloakroom - Utlity room
- Large conservatory
- Mature gardens with patio area
- Block paved driveway & garage
A well-presented, extended and established property situated in the popular and sought after area of Cherry Orton Road in Orton Waterville. The property sits on a large plot with westerly facing gardens and has flexible and spacious accommodation throughout, briefly comprising.....
A well-presented, extended and established property situated in the popular and sought after area of Cherry Orton Road in Orton Waterville. The property sits on a large plot with westerly facing gardens and has flexible and spacious accommodation throughout, briefly comprising; entrance hall, reception hall, kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom, L shaped lounge/dining room, study and conservatory. On the first floor is a family bathroom and four double bedrooms with en-suite and dressing room to the master. The property also benefits from a security alarm, Hive thermostat system, a block paved driveway, tandem length garage and a recently re-fitted en-suite and cloakroom.
The property is entered via a small entrance hall with tiled flooring and picture window to front aspect, leading into the spacious reception hallway with parquet flooring, stairs to first floor and door giving access to the garage and a re-fitted downstairs cloakroom. To the right of the entrance hall is a good sized kitchen/dining room, fitted with a range of base and wall units with solid oak doors leading into a utility room with complimenting units, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and with access to the garden. To the rear of the entrance hall is a large L shaped sitting/dining room with fireplace, access to the study and access to the large conservatory to the rear, with a glass roof all overlooking the westerly facing gardens. On the first floor, a spacious galleried landing gives access to the master bedroom at the rear of the property with a dressing room and beautifully fitted en-suite. A double guest bedroom, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom are located to the rear of the property.
Entrance hall - 4'8" x 7'6" (maximum measurements)
Reception hall - 10'10" x 8' (maximum measurements)
Utility - 9'8" x 5'
Cloakroom - 5'3" x 3'
Dining area - 13'5" x 11'7"
Sitting area - 19'5" x 12'8"
Conservatory - 16'10" x 10'
Study - 9'8" x 11' maximum
Kitchen/dining - 22' x 9'10"
Family bathroom - 8' x 5'10"
Bedroom one - 20'2" x 11'8"
En-suite - 12'10" x 8'
Walk-in wardrobe - 6'6" x 4'8"
Bedroom two - 14'2" x 9'8"
Bedroom three - 13'5" x 8'7" (maximum measurements)
Bedroom four - 12'4" x 10'
The vendor of this property has advised that the boiler has been replaced within the last 12 months. The property also benefits from an alarm and a Hive thermostat
The property is approached by a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to a tandem length garage with powered up and over doors. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped with patio areas, a variety of shrubs, borders and mature trees including fruit trees, all enclosed by fencing and hedging.
Orton Waterville is situated south west of Peterborough's City Centre and is within easy reach of Ferry Meadows Country Park which offers a range of leisure and outdoor activities including cycle and walking routes, water sports and children's play facilities. Orton Waterville offers a good range of local amenities including convenience stores, a church and a public house/eatery. Peterborough City Centre offers a further extensive range of educational, recreational and retail opportunity and the mainline train station with fast and frequent links to London's Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes by high speed rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61761728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.