4 bedroom detached house for saleWisbech Road, March
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- 20ft Lounge
- 19ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Study
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking
- Convenient to Town Centre and Train Station
£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
Three Reception Rooms
Four Double Bedrooms
19ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
Double Garage and Off Road Parking
Convenient to Town Centre and Train Station
Pvcu entrance door to:
Large Entrance Hall
Understairs storage cupboard, double radiator, coving to ceiling, Karndean flooring.
Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front, two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, half tiled walls, double radiator, Karndean flooring.
2.46m x 2.54m (8'1" x 8'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, double radiator, telephone point, TV point.
3.10m x 3.45m (10'2" x 11'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl composite sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge and dishwasher, built-in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, double radiator, Karndean flooring, door to utility room, open plan to:
2.79m x 3.48m (9'2" x 11'5"). Brick and pvcu construction with double glazed roof, Karndean flooring, TV point, double doors to garden.
2.95m x 2.39m (9'8" x 7'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base units with worktop space over, 1¼ composite bowl sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for freezer and tumble drier, Karndean flooring, pvcu double glazed window to side, double radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, pvcu door to rear.
4.44m x 6.05m (14'7" x 19'10"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to front, wood burner set in feature marble surround, double radiator, telephone point, TV point, French doors to:
3.94m x 3.51m (12'11" x 11'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, double radiator.
Galleried First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed feature arch top window to side, linen cupboard, double radiator, loft hatch, door to:
3.91m x 4.37m (12'10" x 14'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, door to en-suite and door to:
Pvcu double glazed window to side, his and hers built-in double wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, natural stone wash hand basin in vanity unit with waterfall mixer tap and low level WC with concealed cistern, extractor fan, marble splashbacks, pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, marble flooring.
3.94m x 3.51m (12'11" x 11'6"). Walk-in wardrobe, pvcu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, telephone point, TV point.
3.28m x 3.63m (10'9" x 11'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, double radiator, walk-in wardrobe.
3.28m x 2.84m (10'9" x 9'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, double radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with waterfall mixer tap, natural stone wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap in vanity unit with cupboards under and low-level wc with concealed cistern, marble splashbacks, extractor fan, pvcu frosted double glazed window to front, marble flooring, heated towel rail, coving to ceiling.
Remote controlled double gated access to driveway leading to off-road parking area and detached double garage, the remainder of the front garden is laid to gravel with flower and shrub borders and mature trees, enclosed by brick wall and wooden fencing. Gated side access to the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio area, outside tap and security lighting. The garden is fully enclosed by wooden fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61761737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.