3 bedroom detached house for saleCoalpit Lane, Lawford Heath, Rugby
Sold STC £365,000
- Detached Property
- Rural Position
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Three Bedrooms
- Approx 0.234 Acres
- Energy Rating - Tbc
Full descriptionA three bedroom detached property, situated in a truly rural position yet within easy reach of local town amenities in Rugby, Leamington Spa and Coventry, and commuting links including access to Rugby railway station with trains to London in under an hour. The property is in need of some modernisation and is situated on a plot approaching 0.234 acres or thereabouts.
Enter Via - Glazed panelled front door through to:
Entrance Porch - Windows to front and side elevations. Glazed panelled door through to:
Hall - Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Door through to:
Downstairs Shower Room - Comprising of; low flush W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle, window to front elevation and extractor fan.
Lounge - 7.66m x 3.61m - Windows to side and rear elevation (please refer to plan). A generous size room with fireplace, ceiling crossbeam (false) and television point. Glazed panelled doors through to:
Dining Room - 4.76m x 4.01m - Windows to both front and rear elevation. French doors to outside rear.
Kitchen - 5.97m x 2.44m 3.73max - Window to front elevation. Stainless steel sink unit with base level units. Further range of matching base and eye level units incorporating numerous cupboards and drawers. Laminate worktop surfaces, quarry tiled flooring, space for electric cooker with an extractor fan over and space and plumbing for dishwasher. Glazed panelled double doors through to:
Breakfast Room - 3.67m x 3.15m - Window to side elevation. Patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room - 3.53m x 2.13m - Window to rear elevation. Stainless steel sink unit with base level units under. A further range of matching base and eye level units. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled flooring, door to rear garden and integral door to the garage.
First Floor Landing - Windows to front elevations. Doors leading through to:
Bedroom One - 4.54m x 4.08m - Windows to both front and rear elevations. A range of built in bedroom furniture to include; wardrobes with cupboards over and a vanity unit with drawers.
Bedroom Two - 3.39m x 3.37m - Windows to both rear and side elevations.
Bedroom Three - 3.82m x 3.01m - Window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobe with cupboard over providing clothes hanging and storage space.
Family Bathroom - Window to front elevation, low flush W.C, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under and a corner bath with shower over.
Outside - An 'in and out' driveway is accessed off Coalpit Lane, providing ample off road parking and access to the garaging. Adjacent to the driveway is a front lawn interspersed with mature trees and shrubs. There is an additional double garage to the left hand side of the plot with a substantial forecourt.
Gardens - The gardens to the property are of a generous size and are situated to all sides of the property, with the main garden being situated to the rear. Adjacent to the rear of the property is a substantial patio area, leading down to the rest of the garden which is mainly laid to lawn and interspersed with mature trees.
Garage - 4.02m x 3.66m - Window to side elevation with double opening timber doors. The garage houses the oil fired condensing boiler serving the domestic hot water and central heating system.
Floorplans - Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
General Information -
Services - None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services. The agent has been informed that the property is supplied by well water and drainage is via a septic tank.
Local Authority - Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.