2 bedroom flat for saleCambridge Street, Rugby
- Spacious 1st Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Allocated Parking
- Ideal For Commuting
- Energy Rating - B
This spacious two bedroom first floor apartment is offered to the market with no onward chain. Situated just a few minutes walk from Rugby Train Station and the town centre. The apartment benefits from allocated parking, open plan living, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Upvc composite door to the rear of the building through to:
Communal Staircase - Stairs rising to the first floor communal landing.
Enter Via - Wooden door through to:
Entrance Hall - Wall mounted radiator, electric fuseboard, power points and doors through to:
Lounge Area - 5.00m x 3.65m - Two upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation. Two wall mounted radiators, television point, telephone point and a range of power points.
Kitchen Area - 2.92m x 2.48m - A range of base and eye level units with complementary worktop over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Fitted electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Further tiling to all splashback areas. Space for fridge/freezer with space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One - 2.54m x 4.41m - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator, a range of power points, fitted wardrobe providing ample clothes hanging space with sliding mirrored doors and a further cupboard housing the Glow Worm gas combination boiler.
Bedroom Two - 1.78m x 3.35m - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator, a range of power points, fitted wardrobe providing ample clothes hanging space with sliding mirrored doors.
Bathroom - 1.70m x 2.09m - Suite comprising of; low level flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer shower over, tiling to all splashback areas and a heated towel rail.
Outside - There is allocated parking for one vehicle with additional on street parking to the front of the building.
Floorplans - Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
General Information -
Services - None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61762913.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.