2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherry Tree Lane, Bourton
Sold STC £250,000
- Semi-Detached Property
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Popular Village Location
- Generous Plot
- 0.19 Acres Or Thereabouts
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating - Tbc
Middletons is an attractive two bedroom semi-detached brick built cottage under a tiled roof which is situated on a generous plot of 0.194 acres or thereabouts. The property is in need of improvement and has the possibility of extending subject to the necessary planning consents.
Bourton on Dunsmore is an attractive village which is surrounded by beautiful Warwickshire countryside. It enjoys the comprehensive amenities of the nearby towns of Rugby and Leamington Spa being approximately 6 and 7 miles distant respectively. The village is well located for the commuter with excellent access to all local major road networks along with excellent rail services available from both Leamington Spa and Rugby Rail Stations.
Storm Porch - Entrance door through to:
Dining Room - 4.01m x 3.69m - Windows to both front and rear elevations. Cast iron solid fuel burning stove set into a brick built fireplace with tiled hearth, shelving to alcove. Electric wall mounted storage heater. Understairs store and door to:
Rear Lobby - Giving access to a staircase rising to the first floor. Door to rear porch with door to outside.
Kitchen - 2.81m x 1.69m - Window to rear elevation. Stainless steel sink unit with base level units under. Further range of matching base and eye level units. Electric cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Sitting Room - 4.05m x 3.68m - Window to front elevation. An attractive marble open fireplace, exposed timber floorboards. Electric wall mounted heater.
First Floor Landing - Window to rear elevation. Useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 3.66m - Window to side elevation. Wall mounted electric storage heater, exposed floor timbers.
Bedroom Two - 3.43m x 3.69m 3.08min - Window to front elevation. Wall mounted electric storage heater.
Bathroom - 3.09m x 2.12m - Obscure glazed window to front elevation. Traditional white suite comprising of; low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Outside - A parking area is accessed off X Road which is situated to the rear of the property. A pedestrian gateway gives access to the rear garden and rear porch where there is a low maintenance garden area with access to two brick built stores.
Main Garden - The main gardens are situated to the front and eastern side of the property. The gardens are of a really generous size and are mainly laid to lawn being well stocked with a variety of flower, tree, shrub and hedge borders. There is pedestrian gated access to the front and side of the property.
Floorplans - Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
General Information -
Services - None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Daventry District Council
Harborough District Council
01858 82 82 82
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
. - 4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.