3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOnley Park, Willoughby, Rugby
Sold STC £169,950
- Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- 3 Miles From Dunchurch
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Energy Rating - F
Full descriptionThis three bedroom semi-detached property is offered to the market with no onward chain. The property is situated just under 3 miles away from Dunchurch in the pleasant location of Onley. The property benefits from; bottled gas fired central heating, off road parking for several vehicles and gardens to both front and rear.
In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Entrance Porch - 2.48m x 1.54m - Enter via a upvc obscure double glazed front door through to entrance porch with obscure upvc double glazed windows to both front and side elevations. Wooden door through to:
Entrance Hall - 2.45m x 2.71m - Wall mounted radiator, access to understairs storage cupboard and stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors through to:
Lounge/Dining Room - 3.49m x 6.10m - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Upvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator, a range of power points and television point.
Kitchen - 2.43m x 3.27m - With a upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. With a range of base and eye level units with complementory worktops over. With space for low level fridge. Low level oven with electric hob and further space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a tall fitted storage cupboard housing the electric fuse board and metre. Tiling to all splashback areas, wall mounted Worcester bottled gas combination boiler and access to understairs storage cupboard with small window to side elevation. Wooden door to side elevation leading through to:
Utility Room - 2.26m x 2.28m - Windows and doors to both front and rear elevation. Tiled flooring throughout and a range of power points.
First Floor Landing - Upvc double glazed window to side elevation. Access to loft spaces and doors through to:
Bedroom One - 3.25m x 2.75m - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted radiator, coving to ceiling and a range of power points
Bedroom Two - 2.87m x 3.08m - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator, two fitted storage cupboards, coving to ceiling and a range of power points
Bedroom Three - 1.73m x 2.70m - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted radiator, coving to ceiling and a range of power points
Family Bathroom - 2.45m x 1.72m - Two upvc obscure double glazed windows to rear elevation, coving to ceiling and a wall mounted radiator. Bathroom suite comprising; low level flush W.C, pedestal wash and basin, panelled bath with electric shower over and glass shower panel.
Outside - To the front of the property is a large gravelled driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles and access to the rear garden with a further area being laid to lawn. A concrete path leads to the entrance porch.
Rear Garden - This rear garden is enclosed by timber panelled fencing to all sides. There is a patio area which would make an ideal area for alfresco dining. A further area has been laid to lawn with a path leading to the rear boundry with a range of mature planting. There is also a Flo gas storage area.
Floorplans - Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
General Information -
Services - None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61763000.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.