2 bedroom flat for saleSheep Street, Rugby
- Second Floor Apartment
- Town Centre
- Close To Amenities
- Spacious Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Energy Rating - Tbc
This spacious second floor two bed apartment is situated in Rugby Town Centre and benefits from being close to local amenities.
In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, family bathroom, two generous size double bedrooms.
Enter Via - Wooden front door through to:
Communal Hallway - Stairs rising to first floor.
Enter Via - Wooden door through to:
Entrance Hall - Wall mounted radiator, thermostatic heat control and storage cupboard. Access to loft space and doors through to:
Lounge - 4.21m x 4.43m - Upvc sash style double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted radiator, a range of power points, telephone point, television point and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Kitchen - 2.64m x 3.23m - Wooden framed single glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator and range of power points. A range of base and eye level units incorpating a fitted electric oven with electric hob and extractor fan over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, with further space for a tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
Bedroom One - 3.01m x 3.68m - With a upvc sash style double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted radiator, power points and telephone point.
Bedroom Two - 2.89m x 3.68m - With a upvc sash style double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted radiator and power points.
Family Bathroom - 2.78m x 2.85m - Wooden framed single glazed window to rear elevation. Three piece suite comprising; low level flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over.
Floorplans - Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
General Information -
Services - None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
. - 4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.