3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShuckburgh Crescent, Rugby
Sold STC £215,000
- Semi-Detached Property
- Popular Residential Area
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Energy Rating - Tbc
This three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in the popular residential area of Hillmorton and is within the catchment area for Paddox Primary School. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain and benefits from single off road parking and a garage/workshop.
In brief the accommodation comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, large kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage/workshop, gardens to both front and rear.
Enter Via - Aluminum framed obscure double glazed front door through to:
Entrance Hall - Obscure upvc double glazed window to side elevation. Stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard housing the electricity fuseboard, electricity metre and gas metre. Door through to:
Lounge - 3.30m x 3.90m - Large upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted radiator, television point, telephone point and a range of power points. Feature fireplace with gas fire inset.
Kitchen/Diner - 5.06m x 5.43m - Wooden framed window to rear elevation and alluminum framed sliding doors leading onto the rear garden. A range of base and eye level units incorportating an electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Space for a tall fridge/freezer and further space and plumbing for dishwasher. There is a Glow Worm wall mounted boiler with space for dining and entertaining. Wall mounted radiator and a range of power points.
First Floor Landing - Obscure upvc double glazed window to side elevation. Doors to:
Bedroom One - 3.14m x 3.85m - Large upvc double glazed window to front elevation and a range of power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.16m x 3.35m - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden. Wall mounted radiator, power point and fitted storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom Three - 1.84m x 2.20m - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Family Bathroom - 1.81m x 2.20m - Obscure upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator, access to loft space and suite comprising of; low level flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap over and Triton electric shower.
Outside - To the front and side of the property is off road parking for several vehicles. Accessed down the side of the property is a large garage/workshop with further pedestrian access to the rear garden.
Rear Garden - This generous size rear garden has been well maintained with the benefit of a green house and storage shed. There is a patio area which lends itself to alfresco dining with a range of mature planted and shrub flowerbeds enclosed by timber panelled fencing to all sides. A large porportion of the garden is mainly laid to lawn, leading down to a further rear patio with a pond and waterfall garden feature.
Floorplans - Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
General Information -
Services - None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61763030.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.