3 bedroom flat for saleWindsor Court, Rugby
Sold STC £177,000
- Town Centre Location
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Diner
- Master Bedroom & Ensuite
- Dressing Room
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Secure Parking
A duplex apartment situated in the heart of Rugby's Town Centre offering comprehensive and versatile living accommodation. The property benefits from high quality fixtures and fittings and secure allocated parking for two vehicles.
Accommodation includes: Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner. Kitchen with full range of fittings, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-Suite, further Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Remote controlled heaters throughout. Private Courtyard with Electric Double Opening Gates and Allocated Car Parking Space.
Entrance Hall - Window to front elevation. Coving to ceiling. entrance intercom system. Wall mounted electric heater and stairs rising to first floor.
Cloakroom - Comprising of low flush W/C, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge Area - 4.05m x 3.08m - (Irregular shaped room) Two double doors to rear elevation leading to two "Juliet" style balconies. Wall mounted electric heater. Television point, coving to ceiling and ceiling downlights.
Dining Area - 3.26m x 2.26m - Window to rear elevation. Wall mounted electric heater, coving to ceiling and ceiling downlights.
Kitchen - 2.69m x 2.97m plus recess - Window to front elevation. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with waste disposal base level unit under. Further range of base and eye level units. Integrated appliances include an 'AEG' dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and a 'SMEG' electric range with extractor hood over. Granite worktop surfaces. Part ceramic wall tiling. Ceramic floor tiling. Electric wall mounted heater. Ceiling downlights.
First Floor Landing - Two sky lights, coving to ceiling and a large walk-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One - 3.22m x 4.47m - (minimum measurement)Window to rear elevation, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling downlights, television point and telephone point. Door to:
Dressing Room - 2.46m x 1.82m - Wall mounted electric heater, ceiling downlights and door to eaves storage space.
En-Suite Bathroom - 4.34m x 2.76m - (ceiling follows roofline measurements taken from a height of approximately 4')
Large sky light, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachments. Low flush W/C, bidet, his and hers wash hand basins. Part ceramic wall tiling, ceramic floor tiling, electric wall mounted towel rail and electric wall mounted heater. Ceiling downlights incorporating extractor fans.
Bedroom Two - 3.43m x 4.87m - (narrowing to 2.41m(7'11") x 4.87m(16'0") ceiling follows roofline measurements taken from a height of approximately 4') Large sky light window, ceiling downlights, electric wall mounted heater and access to eaves storage space.
Bedroom Three - 2.54m x 2.85m - Window to rear elevation, wall mounted electric heater, coving to ceiling and ceiling downlights.
Bathroom - Comprising of low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Part ceramic wall tiling, ceramic floor tiling. electric heated towel rail and ceiling downlights incorporating Expel air system.
Outside - Windsor Court is entered via electric double opening iron gates which lead to the Courtyard. Within the Courtyard there is an allocated car parking space for flat 5. The communal hall to flat 5 can be entered via the front and rear of the property. The communal hallway has a wall mounted heated. There are stairs leading to the first floor giving access to flat 5.
General Information -
Agents Note - 125 year lease from 2007. Management and ground rent will be confirmed.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Mains Electric, Water and Sewerage Drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Rugby Borough Council
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents but they do carry a Manufacutrers warranty on all new products.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
. - 4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61763075.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.