Plot for saleDenton Road, Horton
Sold STC £295,000
A single building plot of approximately 0.20 of an acre with planning consent for a detached family house in the sought after village of Horton.
The Plot - This good sized plot stands on the south side of Denton Road, close to the Horton cricket ground with planning permission for a single four bedroom detached dwelling with double garage with accommodation in excess of 2000 sq ft arranged over two floors, on an area of approximately 0.08 of a hectare (0.20 of an acre).
Planning Permission - Planning permission was granted on 09/04/2015 under the planning reference S/2015/0319/FUL. Documents can be viewed on the South Northants District Council website.
Location - The village of Horton is approximately five miles from Northampton and seven miles from Newport Pagnell. The village has Horton House Sports Club which offers cricket and football amenities for all ages and The French Partridge Restaurant/Boutique Hotel Spa is within a short distance.
The nearby village of Hackleton provides a newsagents/general store & post office, butchers shop, The White Hart Public House & Restaurant, Carey Baptist Chapel and village hall. Schooling in the area includes Hackleton Church of England Primary School and Denton Church of England Primary School. Secondary education is provided at Elizabeth Woodville School in Roade, caroline Chisholm School in Wootton, Northampton School for Boys and Northampton School for Girls.
Less than three miles in distance is Denton which has a doctors surgery and dental practice. Access to the M1 motorway north is less than five miles away.
Directions - From Northampton proceed in a south/easterly direction through Hardingstone and Wootton, along the B526, Newport Pagnell Road. Continue past Preston Deanery and through the village of Hackleton and proceed to Horton. On entering the village, turn left, sign posted towards Brafield-on-the-Green. Then take the first right into the Denton Road and the plot stands on the right hand side.
Site Plan -
Agents Note - This property is not liable for the CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy).
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the agents. 01604 823456.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interests in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. The particulars do not form part of an offer or contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.