3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindmill Glade, Brixworth, Northampton
Sold STC £215,000
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached house located in a pleasant cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Brixworth.
Entrance porch, sitting room, re-fitted kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom. Upvc double glazing, gas fired radiator central heating. Front and rear gardens, single integral garage.
Entrance Porch - Entered via a Upvc front door. Upvc double glazed window to front. Door through to:
Sitting Room - 4.55m x 3.28m (14'11" x 10'9") - Upvc double glazed window to front aspect. Wooden fire surround and tiled mantel. Wall lights, radiator. Stairs rising to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen/Diner - 5.61m x 2.62m (18'4" x 8'7") - Fitted with a range of floor standing and wall mounted cabinets, working surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Laminate flooring, spotlights to ceiling, radiator, splash back tiling. Understairs storage cupboard. Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation and Upvc door to side aspect. Upvc double glazed French doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing - Upvc double glazed window to side aspect. Airing cupboard, loft hatch.
Bedroom One - 4.11m x 3.00m (13'5" x 9'10") - Built-in double door wardrobe, radiator. Upvc double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two - 2.97m x 2.67m (9'8" x 8'9") - Radiator, built-in cupboard. Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three - 2.62m x 2.57m (8'7" x 8'5") - Radiator. Upvc double glazed window to front aspect.
Bathroom - White suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, panelled-in bath and low level WC. Laminate flooring, radiator, half tiled walls. Upvc obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
Outside - Lawn area, timber vertical fencing to boundary. Gated pedestrian side access and driveway providing ample parking and leading to:
Single Integral Garage - Up and over door.
Rear Garden - Paved patio leading to the mainly laid to lawn garden with shrub borders. Timber fencing and conifer hedging to boundary.
Floorplan - Howkins & Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the agents. 01604 823456.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - None of the available services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council Tel:01327-871100.
Council Tax - Band - D
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interests in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. The particulars do not form part of an offer or contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61763219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26491580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.