2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Ridge, Kingsthorpe, Northampton
Price Guide [DC]
Entrance Porch - Entered via a Upvc front door. Upvc double glazed window to front aspect.
Hallway - Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge - 4.06m x 3.73m (13'3" x 12'2") - Upvc double glazed window to front aspect. Fireplace with wooden mantel surround and tiled hearth. Coving to ceiling, radiator, wooden flooring. Built-in recess shelving to one side of the chimney breast with cupboards under.
Kitchen - 4.72m x 1.88m (15'5" x 6'2") - Fitted with a range of floor standing and wall mounted cabinets, working surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with drainer to one side and mixer tap over. Built-in stainless steel oven and hob with extractor fan over. Tiled flooring, tiling to splash back areas, radiator. Understairs pantry cupboard, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Three Upvc double glazed windows and Upvc door to rear.
First Floor Landing - Loft hatch leading to a partly converted roof space with pull down ladder and "Velux" window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One - 4.60m x 3.33m (15'1" x 10'11") - Upvc double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobe, cupboard housing gas fired boiler, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.82m x 2.64m (9'3" x 8'7") - Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator, coving to ceiling, built-in storage cupboard.
Bathroom - 1.75m x 1.65m (5'8" x 5'4") - White suite comprising of a roll top claw foot bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, radiator. Upvc window to rear aspect.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a block paved parking are for two vehicles. Shared gated side access leading to rear garden.
Rear Garden - The rear garden enjoys a southerly aspect with a timber decked seating area leading to a paved patio area which in turns leads to a mainly laid to lawn garden enclosed by timber fencing.
Floorplan - Howkins & Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the agents. 01604 823456.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - None of the available services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Northampton Borough Council Tel:01604-837837.
Council Tax - Band A.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interests in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. The particulars do not form part of an offer or contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61763234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26491578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.