2 bedroom flat for saleFreehold Street, Northampton
Sold STC £120,000
Entrance Hall - Entered via solid wood door. Radiator, large storage cupboard with shelving.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen - 6.32m x 2.92m (20'8" x 9'6") -
Lounge Area - Two windows to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen Area - Fitted with floor standing and wall mounted cabinets, working surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer to one side and mixer tap over. Built-in stainless steel oven & hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Space and plumbimng for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Loft hatch.
Bedroom One - 4.04m x 3.02m (13'3" x 9'10") - Two windows to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.04m x 2.79m (13'3" x 9'1") - Two windows to front aspect, radiator.
Bathroom - 2.31m x 1.93m (7'6" x 6'3") - White suite comprising of a panelled-in bath with shower attachment over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to splash back areas. Laminate tiled floor, shaver socket, extractor fan.
Outside - Allocated parking.
Lease Details - 125 years from 1st May 2007.
Service Charge/Ground Rent - £107.81 per month.
Floorplan - Howkins & Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - None of the available services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Northampton Borough Council Tel:01604-837837.
Council Tax - Band B.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interests in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. The particulars do not form part of an offer or contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26491581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.