Plot for saleHigh Street, Burton Latimer
Sold STC £160,000
Residential re-development opportunity of a former Victorian factory with detailed consent for conversion to three, 2 storey mews style dwellings.
Draft Particulars - Not yet approved by the Vendor.
Location - Burton Latimer is a thriving small town offering a range of modern facilities and a good selection of shops, supermarkets, pubs, bars, cafe's and restaurants. Further amenities include day nurseries, schools, medical centre, church, library and post office while the lively community supports a host of clubs and societies. Just four miles from Kettering, 5 miles from Wellingborough and eighteen miles from Northampton.
Rail Links - Wellingborough to London St Pancras approximately 55 minutes. Northampton to London Euston approximately 55 minutes.
Description - This Victorian factory/warehouse premises had planning consent granted on 19/11/15 under application No. KET/2015/0524 for conversion of the premises to three, 2 storey dwellings, all with onsite parking.
Consent - Consent has been granted for three, 2 storey dwellings.
Property 1 - Approximately 1378.67 sq ft (128.07 sq m)
Property 2 - Approximately 686.91 sq ft (63.81 sq m)
Property 3 - Approximately 1230.33 sq ft (114.29 sq m)
Site Plan -
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the agents. 01604 823456.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interests in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. The particulars do not form part of an offer or contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.