3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTurnpike Court, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
Guide Price £392,000
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Separate reception rooms
- Garage and driveway
- Downstairs cloakroom
Located on a select development a deceptively spacious, double-glazed, three-bedroom end of terrace residence, with separate reception rooms, driveway and garage.
Located on a select development a deceptively spacious, double-glazed, three-bedroom end of terrace residence, with separate reception rooms, driveway and garage. Comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom, viewing highly recommended.
With two double glazed inserts, and two side lights.
Stairs to first floor, Karndean flooring and coving.
Comprising low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, tiling, Karndean flooring, radiator and coving.
Sitting Room 17' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.28m )
Double glazed walk in box bay window to front, radiator, living flame gas fire with wooden surround, coving, twin double glazed doors opening up onto garden.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 9' 7" including bay ( 3.81m x 2.92m including bay )
Double glazed walk in box bay window to front, radiator and coving, presently used as an office.
Kitchen 14' max x 9' 5" ( 4.27m max x 2.87m )
Fitted in a comprehensive range of light faced storage units at eye and base level with marble effect work surfaces over, and twin glazed display/storage cabinets. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Whirlpool five ring gas hob with cooker hood and Neff double oven, tiled flooring, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window and double glazed door to rear, large pantry/storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.67m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, twin built in wardrobes, coving, door to: -
En Suite Shower Room
Low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, radiator, obscure double glazed window to side, shower cubicle with shower unit and screens, Karndean flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" max x 9' 2" plus door recess ( 4.09m max x 2.79m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe, cupboard housing Worcester gas fired boiler.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.96m )
Comprising low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer/shower tap, and separate over bath shower unit to wall, shower screen, radiator, obscure double glazed window to rear, Karndean flooring.
Driveway to side, single garage with up and over door, pedestrian door to garden.
Fully enclosed L- shape rear garden, laid to lawn with patio area and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61764110.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.