3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaledonian Road, Retford
Sold STC £150,000
- Beautifully presented three bedroom bay window semi detached home
- Highly regarded area to the fringes of Retford town
- Generously proportioned accommodation
- Superb gardens, OFF STREET PARKING FOR A CARAVAN OR TWO CARS
- Catchment for Bracken Lane primary school
This is a beautifully presented three bedroom bay window semi detached home positioned off the highly regarded London Road area of Retford. With generously proportioned accommodation, superb gardens and OFF STREET PARKING to the rear.
This is a beautifully presented three bedroom bay window semi detached home positioned off the highly regarded London Road area of Retford and IN THE CATCHMENT AREA FOR BRACKEN LANE PRIMARY SCHOOL. With generously proportioned accommodation, superb gardens and OFF STREET PARKING to the rear.
The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Double glazed door, central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge Diner 25' 11" x 11' 5" ( 7.90m x 3.48m )
Double glazed box bay window to the front and further double glazed windows to the side and rear. Living flame gas fire with a granite hearth and surround, good quality laminate flooring and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.03m x 2.69m )
Fitted with an extensive range of cream country style units with complementary worksurfaces and a welsh dresser with plate storage. One and a half sink and drainer, integrated electric hob and electric double oven and space for an American fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer. Double glazed window and door to the side, double glazed doors leading to the conservatory, understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and complementary tiled flooring and splashbacks.
With double glazed windows and french doors to the rear and exposed brick walls.
Central heating radiator and loft access via a ladder to the part boarded loft storing central heating combi boiler (fitted 2012)
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and cottage decor.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window, modern decor, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a double walk in shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin. Aquaboard and tiled walls and aqua board ceiling, Double glazed window and a heated towel rail.
To the front if the property is a pebbled and planted garden enclosed by wall and gated. To the rear is a generous well maintained garden with a decked seating area from the conservatory leading to a raised barked area with trees including pear and plum and a koi pond with Lily's. There is a garage which has no vehicular access and is used for storage.
Accessed to the rear of the property (Gomersall Road) is a parking area with space for a caravan or two cars end to end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61764113.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.