2 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Bannockburn, Stirling
Sold STC £70,000
- Two Bedroom Upper Traditional Flat.
- Rear Garden
- D/G and Gas CH
A generous two bedroom upper traditional flat well situated close to local amenities.
The flat is accessed through a security entrance and well maintained communal stairwell to the first floor. Accommodation consists of entrance hallway, well proportioned lounge, two double bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen with an array of floor and wall units. To the rear of the property is a garden area laid main to lawn.
Internally the property does require a degree of modernisation but does benefit from generously sized living accommodation, double glazing and gas central heating.
It should be noted that the property is being sold with no warranties or guarantees.
Lounge 14' 1" Plus window recess x 9' 6" max ( 4.29m Plus window recess x 2.90m max )
Bedroom 12' 10" x 11' 3" plus window recess ( 3.91m x 3.43m plus window recess )
Bedroom 10' 8" plus window recess x 9' 11" ( 3.25m plus window recess x 3.02m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.92m x 1.88m )
Bath 9' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.82m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.