5 bedroom detached house for saleBoulton Close, BURNTWOOD, Staffordshire
- A beautifully presented and much improved extended five bedroom detached family home occupying a corner plot on popular Hunslet estate.
- Enclosed entrance porch
- Welcoming through reception hallway
- Downstairs guest cloakroom
- Well appointed family lounge with bay window
- Separate dining room
- Delightful conservatory
- Modern kitchen with adjoining breakfast room
- Separate utility/laundry
- First floor landing
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this well appointed and much improved extended five bedroom detached family home occupying corner plot position on the highly regard Hunslet development, with the benefit of both double glazing and gas fired central heating. The well planned accommodation in brief comprises; guest WC, well appointed lounge with bay window, separate dining room and conservatory. Kitchen with adjoining breakfast room, utility/laundry, master bedroom and second bedroom both having en suite shower rooms, three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Offering a corner plot position with block paved driveway, single garage and delightful gardens to front and rear.
Property ref: 121_1061_1827760
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61765400.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1827760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.