2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCraigpark Drive, Dennistoun, Glasgow
- TRADITIONAL GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- WONDERFUL PRIVATE FRONT GARDEN
- EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
***CLOSING DATE MONDAY 19/9/16 @ 12.00*** Offering to the market this traditional two bedroom ground floor flat in the heart of Dennistoun.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this most impressive, traditional garden flat set within the heart of the vibrant Dennistoun area. The accommodation comprises security door entry, broad welcoming reception hallway allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious lounge with bay window overlooking manicured front garden, modern refitted internal kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washer dryer machine, oven and induction hob, two well proportioned bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite w.c and modern refitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazed window units, wonderful private garden to front, communal gardens to rear with seating area and newly laid lawn and a plethora of original features.
The property is well situated for local shopping which can be found on Alexandra Parade. Public transport includes both bus and rail links to the city centre and surrounding areas which has a host of bars, restaurants, universities and hospitals etc. Access to the M8 & M74 motorway networks is close by making it an ideal location for commuters.
Early internal viewing is advised to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61765838.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.