1 bedroom apartment for saleBeacon Tower, 1 Spectrum Way, Wandsworth, London, SW18
Under Offer £435,000
- Fantastic accommodation on the 7th floor of The Beacon Tower in The Filaments
- Beautifully presented, open plan lounge/kitchen boasting high specification fixtures and fittings
- The entertaining area includes wood flooring and spectacular, views over London
- Master bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe
- Separate luxury bathroom with double shower cubicle and bath
- Located in the heart of Wandsworth, close to the mainline train stations
- Near the amenities local to Old York Road and redeveloped Southside Shopping Centre
This impressive development is located in the heart of Wandsworth Town with excellent transport links, including Wandsworth Town mainline station and numerous bus links, just moments away. An abundance of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants local to Wandsworth Town Centre and Southside shopping centre are also just minutes away from this stunning apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61769822.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.