3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFairview Drive, Romsey
- End of terrace house
- Three double bedrooms
- Sitting room/dining area
- Original style kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Garage to the rear
- Vacant Possesion
A modern three double bedroom end of terrace property in easy reach of Romsey town centre in need of some modernisation.
A modern style three double bedroom of terrace house in need of refurbishment and upgrading. The property is offered with an original style fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and a good sized sitting room with dining area. On the first floor there is a landing with three bedrooms leading off and a bathroom.
Although the property requires updating throughout, we recommend an internal viewing to appreciate the full potential
Double glazed front door, additional doors leading to sitting room, cloakroom and storage cupboard.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin, small double glazed window.
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 11' 6" max ( 4.60m x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window overlooking front garden, radiator, gas fire, open archway leading to:-
Dining Room 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
Service hatch to kitchen , radiator, door returning to inner hallway.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
An original style fitted kitchen comprising wall cupboards, base units, working surfaces, a double drainer stainless steel unit, double glazed window overlooking rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, a wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying central heating and hot water.
First Floor Landing
with access to three double bedrooms and bathroom, insulated loft and cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear garden, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window overlooking front garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window overlooking front garden, fitted wardrobe with hanging space and storage.
Comprising panelled bath with overhead pumped shower, low level w.c, wash hand basin, storage cupboard, double glazed window.
To the front of the property is an area of garden, which is laid to lawn with shrub border and with a pathway leading to entrance. Further lawned garden edged with flowers and shrubs, lies to the rear of the property. There is a substantial wall and fencing giving a good degree of seclusion. Between the rear wall and garage is a good sized parking area.
With an up and over door, the garage can be found directly opposite the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61774922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.