5 bedroom detached house for saleThwaite Road, Thorndon
Sold STC £550,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Exceptional Detached Family House
- Five Bedrooms
- Extensive Open Planned Living Accommodation
- Jack and Jill En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Detached Garage
- Gardens Extending to Third of an Acre (STMS)
- Popular North Suffolk Village
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** An imposing five bedroom detached executive family house situated in the picturesque village of Thorndon. The property has under gone significant change over recent years providing an exceptional detached family house situated in a generous garden.
Situated in the popular north Suffolk village of Thorndon is this exceptional five bedroom detached family house which has been greatly improved and was extended in 2011. The generous accommodation offers versatile living opportunities. The core of the property is open plan, and provides sitting room, breakfast room, snug and an impressive vaulted sunroom. A fitted kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, family room and office provide the remaining ground floor accommodation.
The first floor offers a galleried landing and provides access to master bedroom with a Jack and Jill en-suite, being shared with the fifth bedroom. Second bedroom also offers en-suite shower facilities. Bedrooms three and four and a modern well presented family bathroom.
Outside, the property sits in approximately a third of an acre (STMS) with a generous shingle driveway providing multiple off road parking and access to the large detached garage, lawned frontage with a wealth of mature shrubs and trees. To the rear, the garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a generous patio area and covered seating area with a decked water feature and raised planters. Offering an attractive west aspect.
The property benefits double glazed windows and doors throughout and is offered with oil fired central heating via radiator and under floor heating to the vaulted sun room.
Front aspect double glazed door and window, tiled flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor. Doors to;
Front aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and tiled flooring.
Open Plan Living Accommodation
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.89m )
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet, two radiators and fire place with multifuel stove.
Snug 11' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.56m x 1.98m )
Wood laminate flooring, opening to;
Sun Room 21' 9" x 12' 1" ( 6.63m x 3.68m )
Vaulted ceiling, with rear aspect gable end double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed double sliding doors to rear patio. Wood laminate flooring with under flooring heating controlled by an individual dual thermostat
Breakfast Area 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Wall and base mounted units, wood effect flooring and breakfast bar.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.68m )
Wood laminate flooring, work surface with ½ bowl sink and drainer, wall and base mounted units, integral dishwasher, space for a double fridge freezer, front aspect double glazed window,Rangemaster electric oven and five ring gas hob, recessed spot lights, radiator and oil fired boiler. Door to;
Providing access to;
Family Room 17' 4" x 14' 3" ( 5.28m x 4.34m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and recessed shelving and tv display area.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.03m )
Side aspect double glazed window, wood laminate flooring, work surface with units under and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Office 14' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.43m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding door and rear aspect sky lights, enjoying views over the rear garden and opening on to the covered seating area. Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window, airing cupboard with pressurised cylinder and carpet, doors to;
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.12m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted wardrobes, with door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and tiled shower cubical.
Side aspect double glazed window, loft access, part tiled walls, panelled bath with shower over. Low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" excluding door recess x 9' ( 3.89m excluding door recess x 2.74m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 16' 1" maximum x 11' 9" maximum ( 4.90m maximum x 3.58m maximum )
Rear aspect velux window, carpet, radiator and double wardrobe. Door to;
Master Bedroom 14' 9" excluding door recess x 11' 3" ( 4.50m excluding door recess x 3.43m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and fitted wardrobe. Door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, panelled bath with tiled surround, vanity unit, tiled flooring and radiator, door to;
Bedroom 5 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet and fitted wardrobe.
The property is approached by a generous shingle drive way, providing multiple off road parking and leading to the detached garage, to the rear there is a decked area with water feature and raised planters, there is a generous paved seating area, including a covered area ideal for outside use dining with the garden being predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, with an attractive west aspect.
Garage 22' 2" x 12' 1" ( 6.76m x 3.68m )
Up and over doors, power and light, side door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61776848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS104915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.