3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMickleover Manor, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £265,000
- Three bedrooms
- Exclusive private location
- Well presented
- Parking for three cars
- En-suite to master
- Dressing area
- Study and conservatory
Set within the charming private development of Mickleover Manor, approached by a tree-lined driveway and part of a welcoming community is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached home, which benefits from an en-suite and dressing room to master and off road car standing for three cars.
With entrance door to front, understairs cupboard, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to the side, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Study 9' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.95m x 1.75m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wood effect flooring and a double glazed door giving access to the rear.
Kitchen/diner 19' 2" x 8' 9" ( 5.84m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with 5 ring gas hob and cooker hood over, gas boiler in cupboard, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for dining table, tiled floor, double glazed window to the front and door giving access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.81m )
Brick built conservatory with wooden construction, radiator and access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 13' 7" ( 3.53m x 4.14m )
With double glazed doors opening to a Juliet style balcony, fitted wardrobes, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Dressing Area 5' 9" x 5' 1" ( 1.75m x 1.55m )
With wood effect flooring, window to front and fitted dresser.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, obscure double glazed window to the front, full height towel radiator and fully tiled walls and floors.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, airing cupboard and wood effect flooring.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, obscure double glazed window and radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for off road car standing for three cars. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with decked seating area and patio seating areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61777025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.