4 bedroom detached house for salePleasant View Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
Sold STC £495,000
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Generous flexible accommodation
- Convenient location for the town centre and the Ashdown Forest
- Double garage & 2 driveways should be ample for parking
- Lovely views over the roof tops
- EPC energy rating D (67)
The location here is one of the best around being so close to Crowborough’s town centre and also right on the doorstep of the Ashdown Forest! Some beautiful scenery is on show just a short walk down the road and perfect for anyone who loves the great outdoors.Pleasant View Road is not called this for nothing! The views over the Sussex countryside are breathtaking. Over the roof tops opposite, far reaching views make this an outstanding proposition for anyone who wants the convenient lifestyle with a rural feel! From the moment you walk through the door, you get the instant feeling of space which isn’t easy to come across these days. The entrance hall gives a great welcome to start your tour of this house and it keeps on impressing as you go round. The lounge has to be the hub of the home and together with the dining room makes this more than a generous size for those large family get-togethers! The accommodation isn’t just generous but also very flexible. You can adapt it to whatever suits your lifestyle.A great sized property in a convenient location is always hard to find .so come and take a look before you miss out on this one!
What the Owner says:
We've loved this house over the time we have been here for many reasons. The space inside and out has been perfect for us but the amount of parking was also a big factor. Having a big double garage out to the side with two driveways makes parking easy, even if you have a large family or visitors with cars!We have enjoyed the relatively wide and private mature garden, ideal for exploring, pottering and sitting in. If you wanted more space to run about in, there's plenty of it in Ashdown Forest just down the road.We have found the flexibility of the use of the rooms and layout very useful and hope the next owners will enjoy it as much as we have done.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'8 x 11'2 (4.47m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 x 10'6 (3.36m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 14'6 x 7'7 (4.42m x 2.31m)
- Utility Room: 9'5 x 7'4 (2.87m x 2.24m)
- Shower Room
- Study: 10'1 x 9'6 (3.08m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 8'10 (4.78m x 2.69m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Dressing Room: 12'0 maximum x 8'11 (3.66m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 9'11 (3.46m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 10'5 (3.46m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'9 x 7'7 (2.67m x 2.31m)
- Double Garage & 2 Driveways
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61777769.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24203808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.