2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeslie Avenue, Forest Fields, Nottingham, NG7 6PW
- Two bedroom Victorian terrace house
- Converted attic room
- Downstairs bathroom
- Open plan lounge & kitchen area
- Full gas central heating
- UPVC glazing throughout
- Front garden & enclosed rear yard
- IDEAL INVESTMENT or FTB PROPERTY
We are pleased to offer a two bedroom terrace property located close to amenties, the cities ring road giving good motorway access and easy access to the City Centre. The accommodation comprises of two bedrooms with the addition of an attic room, open plan lounge and kitchen area, lean to utility room and downstairs bathroom. There is gas central heating and partially double glazed. To the rear there is an enclosed yard.
IDEAL FOR AN INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER
From our Office on Mansfield Road Sherwood travel South. Turn right at the traffic lights with Haydn Road and proceed to the junction with Nottingham Road turning left here. Continue over the brow of the hill and take the third right hand turn into Berridge Road. Take the right hand turning into Leslie Road and Leslie Avenue is a short distance along on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Janet Jones Property Services, Sherwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.