6 bedroom detached house for saleEldon Road, HODDESDON
- Family Lounge/Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Area
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Ample Off Street Parking & Integral Garage
We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious six bedroom detached family house arranged on three floors and bordering onto a lake. The property is situated within the Lea Valley Regional Park with its recreational facilities yet within easy access to Hoddesdon Town Centre.
This deceptively spacious six bedroom detached family home which is arrange on three floors boasts many fine features to include a downstairs WC, superb family lounge/separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, en suite shower room, integral single garage and off street parking. The property borders onto a lake and is situated within the Lea Valley Regional Park with its recreational facilities yet within easy access to the town centre of Hoddesdon, with its many shopping and transport facilities. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property's noteworthy features.
Main feature timber glazed front door with side lights leading to:
With a tiled floor, low voltage spot lights to ceiling, stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to downstairs cloakroom, door to kitchen, utility room and dining room.
Family Lounge 19' 8" x 13' 7" ( 5.99m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window and french doors leading to garden, timber flooring, power points and TV point, low voltage spot lights, views over garden and lake.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, timber flooring and low voltage spot lights.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 22' 4" x 11' ( 6.81m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of wall cupboards with ample work tops and cupboards and drawers under, fitted five ring gas hob with built in double Bosch ovens, feature extractor fan, fitted slim dishwasher, large built in larder, tiled flooring, double glazed feature bay window to rear overlooking the rear garden, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, power points, radiators and low voltage spot lights.
Utility Area 8' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.68m )
With wall cupboards, work tops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard, double glazed window and door.
First Floor Landing
With stairs to second floor, double glazed window to front, low voltage spot lights, radiator, large airing cupboard and further storage cupboard, door to:
Master Bedroom 18' 11" x 11' ( 5.77m x 3.35m )
Feature double glazed bay window to rear elevation with stunning views over rear garden and lake, power points, low voltage spot lights, radiator, built in wardrobes and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
A fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit, tiled floors and tiled walls, double glazed window, extractor and radiator.
Bedroom 2 17' x 13' 6" ( 5.18m x 4.11m )
With double French doors and windows with Juliet balcony, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.85m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Comprising a panelled bath with wall mounted shower unit, shower screen, low level WC, sink unit, tiled walls and tiled floor, double glazed obscure window, low voltage lighting and extractor
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 5 11' 8" x 14' 7" ( 3.56m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to side and two velux windows to rear, vaulted ceiling, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 6 15' 2" x 14' 7" ( 4.62m x 4.45m )
One double glazed window to side, two velux windows, power points and radiator.
Comprising a panelled bath, sink unit, low level flush WC, velux window and vaulted ceiling. Radiator, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
REAR GARDEN being paved with an attractive lawned area and flower borders, fenced boundaries, outside light and outside water. Outstanding views over lake. FRONT GARDEN being block paved providing ample off street parking. Small lawned area, INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE with electrically operated up and over door, light and power connected and window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61778738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.