2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSilver Sands Gardens, Hayling Island
Sold STC £180,000
- Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To Sea Front
- Ideal For First Time Buyers Or Investors
- NO CHAIN
- Rental Income £850pcm
PERFECT opportunity for first time buyers or investment buyers that want to live close to the sea front!
PERFECT opportunity for first time buyers or investment buyers that want to live close to the sea front! This property comes with no forward chain, as well as being close to the sea, shops and close to recreation ground which makes this property the perfect starter home. Call now to not miss out!!!
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, door to front elevation, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 16' 4" ( 4.09m max x 4.98m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, Double glazed window and door to dual elevation and radiator..
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed window to front elevation. Kitchen comprising of stainless steel sink and drainer, space for oven, fridge/freezer, radiator and plumbing for washing machine.
Textured ceiling with loft access and smooth walls and built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 13' 6" ( 2.77m x 4.11m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 13' 6" ( 2.79m x 4.11m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed window to side elevation. bathroom comprising of panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Rear garden enclosed by fencing with rear gate access, patio area and partly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61778783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.