2 bedroom flat for saleFerry Lane, Brentford, TW8
- Secure electronic fob entrance and lift to third floor
- Generous reception room with Juliet balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Modern and well presented main shower room
- Neutral décor and stylish fixtures and fittings
- Secure underground parking space
Situated on the bank of the River Thames this stunning two bedroom, third floor apartment offers contemporary living space with a river view.
A great range of amenities can be found throughout Brentford and the shops, cafes and restaurants of Chiswick and Kew are within easy reach. The M4, North Circular and South Circular are moments away for road links and Kew Bridge Station is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.