Commercial Property for saleManchester Road, Miriam Lawton Hair Design, Warrington
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SELF CONTAINED COMMERCIAL UNIT
- 100'S OF 1000'S PASSING VEHICLES PER DAY
- CURRENTLY FITTED AS HAIR SALON
- SUITABLE FOR MANY USES
- TATTOO, DOG GROOMERS, BARBERS ETC
- INVESTORS CIRCA 10% YIELD
The Property Warehouse are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic ground floor, self contained commercial unit.
Currently fitted out as a hair salon and has been trading very successfully for many years. Available now only due to retirement. Prominently positioned on the main road into Warrington and in close proximity to many leading retail giants such as Boots the chemists and Sainsbury's supermarket and within walking distance to Warrington Town Centre. Commanding an amazing trading position with circa 100,000 passing vehicles per day.
This opportunity would be of interest to clients wishing to start a NEW hair dressing business which would massively benefit and spring board their take off due to the many previous years successfully trading, equally so, for an existing hair dressing company to expand their high street presence.
Alternatively any business looking to operate and benefit from this fantastic high footfall trading position.
Investors looking to purchase the freehold property and rent the unit will be exceedingly happy with yields in the region of 10%.
There is also the possibility of requesting ingoing goodwill for fixtures and fittings. Please ask for more detail regarding this opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRW1001208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin and Griffin Estate Agents, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.