1 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodside View, Burley, Leeds 4
Sold STC £97,750
- Spacious 1 Bedroom Back-To-Back Terrace House
- Excellent Condition & Well Presented
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Clean & Tidy With Immediate Vacant Possession
- Close To Local Shops, Amenities & Bus Routes Into Leeds
- Excellent Up-&-Coming Area Benefiting From Considerable Infrastructure Investment
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Buy-To-Let Investment
- Highly Recommended
This WELL PRESENTED inner back-to-back terrace house would be ideal for either a FIRST TIME BUYER or as a BUY-TO-LET investment, being situated in a great location close to many local shops, amenities, entertainment and bus services into Leeds, and being easy to maintain and relatively inexpensive in terms of heating, lighting, council tax, etc. The accommodation is clean and tidy with carpets and floor coverings in good condition, and with IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION the property is ready to move into. Benefiting from GAS CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING the generous proportioned accommodation provides a living room with bay to the front, kitchen with split level oven and hob, a large double bedroom and a very spacious bathroom complete with bath, shower cubicle, washbasin and wc. There is a small garden/yard area to the front (with elevated views across the Kirkstall Valley to Gotts Park) which enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61781717.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.