Commercial Property for saleCambrai Court, 1229-1235 Stratford Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, West Midlands, B28
8,086 sq. ft.
- 8,086 sq ft (751 sq m)
- Investment opportunity.
- Attractive, high quality office complex
- Easy access to all major transport links.
- The property provides 8,806 sq ft (818 sq m) NIA
- On site car parking
- 67% of space let on a traditional lease agreements
- 33% of the space occupied on a semi serviced office basis.
- Birmingham International Airport is situated approximately 5 miles from Hall Green
- Within walking distance of Hall Green Train Station.
- Gross income of £253,394
Cambrai Court is an attractive, high quality, office complex with 20 tenants currently on site and at the time of going to print Cambrai Court produces a total gross income of £253,394 per annum and the total costs for the financial year ending 30 April 2015 amounts to £61,584, giving a net income for Cambrai Court of £191,810 per annum.
The property now has 100% occupancy and has been adapted to provide a collection of eight high quality office suites together with a semi serviced office section with shared boardroom facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61781834.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GJS Dillon Ltd, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.