2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Leonards Way, Forest Town, Mansfield
- Semi detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Recently fitted boiler (fitted in 2016) with 7 year guarantee
- No upward chain
- Master with ensuite
- Cul de sac location
- Viewing advised
For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. The property benefits from having a MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE and is in a CUL DE SAC LOCATION. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. The property benefits from having a MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE and is in a CUL DE SAC LOCATION. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a bathroom. Driveway and rear garden.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 10' 6" ( 4.55m max x 3.20m )
Having front entrance door, front elevation double glazed window and two radiators.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
Recently refitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, recently fitted electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation and door leading to the pantry.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Recently reitted three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway and a garden. To the rear is a patio area, lawned area, fenced surround and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61782191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.