Studio apartment for saleBaltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
- A stunning studio suite
- Luxury apartment
- Close to transport links and all amenities
- Boasting sophisticated interiors
- Highest quality finish throughout
- Residents' leisure facilities including pool and gymnasium
• A stunning studio suite
• Luxury apartment
• Close to transport links and all amenities
• Boasting sophisticated interiors and exclusive specifications
• Highest quality finish throughout
• Residents’ leisure facilities including pool and gymnasium
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a luxury studio suite in the exclusive Baltimore Wharf development. There are four suites available, one each on the second, third, sixth and seventh floors. Located on the Inner Dock at Canary Wharf the development has stunning views across the water and beautifully landscaped communal gardens. The apartment benefits from underfloor heating, fitted wardrobes, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a stylish bathroom.
Baltimore Wharf is a prime location, luxury development next to Crossharbour DLR Station. The development benefits from a 24 hour concierge and security service. Residents’ leisure facilities, including a world class 25m swimming pool, gymnasium and cardio centre. Being in such close proximity to Canary Wharf and with brilliant transport links this development is highly sought after.
Canary Wharf, the new financial capital of London, combines high end shopping and leisure with vibrant nightlife to offer a cultured and cosmopolitan lifestyle. From elite fashion brands and Champagne bars, to pop-up food festivals and farmers’ markets, Canary Wharf has something for every occasion. With the Jubilee Line and DLR at Canary Wharf there is already easy access across the capital to enable residents to utilise this prime location and all London has to offer. Not forgetting the highly renowned Lotus floating restaurant situated on Inner Dock in front of the development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2298274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CENTURY 21 Greenwich Park, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.