Studio apartment for saleThe Tower, One St George Wharf, SW8
- Luxury Manhattan Suite
- Located on the eleventh floor
- Close to transport links and all amenities
- Highest quality finish throughout
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents' leisure facilities including pool and spa
- Allocated parking bay
• Luxury Manhattan Suite
• Located on the twelfth floor
• Close to transport links and all amenities
• Highest quality finish throughout
• 24 hour concierge
• Residents’ leisure facilities including pool and Spa
• Allocated parking bay
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a luxury Manhattan studio suite on the twelfth floor of The Tower, part of the exclusive St George Wharf riverside development. St George Wharf is located on the East bank of the River Thames with stunning views of the London skyline. St George Wharf Port is on the development’s riverfront, providing Thames Clipper Services towards Central London and Greenwich to the east and Putney to the west. Being less than 0.1 miles from Vauxhall underground and bus stations, there are great transport links across London both by day and night giving residents the best opportunity to experience all the attractions London has to offer.
The apartment briefly comprises of an open plan reception room and kitchen with quality integrated appliances, a sleeping area and stylish contemporary shower room. The property is finished to the highest standard with unique fixtures and fittings throughout. Further benefits include residents’ leisure services including first floor gymnasium, swimming pool and spa as well as a 24 hour concierge service and secure underground parking bay.
Early viewings highly recommended to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2302542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CENTURY 21 Greenwich Park, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.