1 bedroom off-plan for saleCapital Towers, E15
- Off plan one double bedroom apartment
- Sixth floor apartment with fantastic views
- 24 hour concierge service
- Communal garden terrace and podium roof garden
- Development specifically designed to maximise daylight
- Each residence featuring a winter garden
• Off plan one double bedroom apartment
• Sixth floor apartment with fantastic views
• 24 hour concierge service
• Communal roof terrace and podium roof garden
• Residents gymnasium
• New riverside promenade with landscaped open space
• Development specifically designed to maximise daylight
• Winter gardens with each apartment
A fantastic investment opportunity. Off plan one double bedroom apartment on the sixth floor of this luxury Galliard Homes Capital Towers development. The property will be situated in Sky View Tower and is due for completion in Q4 2016.
Capital Towers is one of Galliard Homes high specification developments, bringing luxury London living to this high profiled area of London. Located overlooking the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park this development consists of two towers, the 14-level City West Tower and 34-level Sky View Tower with a communal podium roof garden on the fourth floor connecting the two buildings. The development has been specifically designed to maximise daylight and together with high specification finishes and facilities, once complete, will be a landmark building in this iconic area.
With the development creating 191 private properties, the residents of Sky View Tower can further benefit from the podium roof garden on the fourth floor, a communal garden terrace on the 34th floor, a private residents’ lounge, 24 hour concierge service, secure parking levels and fully equipped gymnasium. Further benefits include private lifts serving all apartment levels and a new landscaped open space and riverside promenade within the public realm.
Please note: Images are CGI and not representative of the unit, used for marketing purposes only.
Agent note: We are not acting on behalf of the developer for this sale but on behalf of the current legal owner. This is a re-assignable contract purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2268047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CENTURY 21 Greenwich Park, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.