1 bedroom apartment for saleAurelia, London, E16
- A stunning one bedroom apartment
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- Close to transport links and all amenities
- Modern and contemporary
- High quality finish throughout
- Located on the third floor of the building
- Communal roof gardens
• A stunning one bedroom apartment
• Parking available by separate negotiation
• Close to transport links and all amenities
• Modern and contemporary
• High quality finish throughout
• Located on the third floor of the building
• Communal roof gardens
A fabulous opportunity to purchase this stylish one double bedroom apartment, located on the third floor of Aurelia Building. Aurelia is the second phase of the Rathbone Market development, making up part of the £3.7 billion regeneration project encompassing Custom House and Canning Town.
Rathbone Market development provides a redefined market square and new space welcoming the exit from an existing subway which runs beneath the A13 to the south of the site. Facilities for market traders, retail units and community spaces for Newham Council bring activity to the ground floor to supplement the market activities. Rathbone Market, once a popular place for Dockers to shop with their families now benefits from new trader amenities, public seating, improved lighting and newly paved space which is set to inspire creativity, events and become a new focal point for the community. Angular geometric masses clearly define this new public realm with the three buildings providing 165 new homes with communal roof gardens.
The apartment benefits from an open plan living area with modern integrated kitchen with appliances and direct access onto the private balcony, a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a stylish family bathroom. Finished to a high specification throughout and with parking available this is a great investment opportunity or first time buyer purchase.
With easy access to the DLR and Jubilee Lines, Canning Town is well placed for residents to visit many of the attractions London is famous for, including quick access to Canary Wharf, with its numerous high end shops and restaurants, Westfield Stratford City and the Olympic Park. Thus providing something for everyone.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2298316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CENTURY 21 Greenwich Park, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.