3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCurtis Way, Berkhamsted
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE SECLUDED GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AND STATION
* GREAT POTENTIAL TO EXTEND AND IMPROVE (STP) * THREE BEDROOMS * LARGE SECLUDED GARDEN * DRIVEWAY PARKING * END OF CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AND STATION *
This family house is the end terrace of three at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac close to the centre of Berkhamsted town. Schools and playing fields/parks are a short walk away, as are the High Street and railway station. The house is gas centrally heated and benefits from double glazed windows throughout and enjoys a surprisingly large, secluded garden (approx. 70'deep x 40'). The garden has been landscaped and is a notable feature of the property and offers huge potential to extend the house (stp).
The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, shower room, kitchen, rear lobby and utility room and dual aspect living room; Upstairs, the bedrooms are arranged off a bright and airy landing. One of the bedrooms has been split in two with a stud partition wall to create two children's bedrooms (see floor plan). The new owner can easily alter this to suit their family requirements if needed.
Outside to the front is a garden with driveway parking and gated side access leading to the rear. As previously mentioned the rear garden is most impressive. Large, secluded and reasonably level, the garden has been landscaped to provide a large paved patio with two sleeper steps to a large level lawn with slightly raised flower and shrub borders.
Living Room 16' x 11' 11" max ( 4.88m x 3.63m max )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 3" + door recess ( 3.53m x 3.12m + door recess )
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 8' 5" ( 3.71m max x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two 9' 3" max x 7' 5" ( 2.82m max x 2.26m )
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 8' 8" + wardrobe recess ( 2.36m x 2.64m + wardrobe recess )
Garden Approx 70' x 40' ( 21.34m x 12.19m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61784786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.