3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNotykin Street, Norwich
Sold STC £150,000
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000
- END TERRACED EX-LOCAL AUTHORITY HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- 13 FT. KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- PERFECT FOR INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYERS
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000 A PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY! We are pleased to offer this three bedroom end terraced property located in the west of Norwich, benefitting from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and is offered with no onward chain! CALL NOW OR MISS OUT!
Notykin Street is situated in Bowthorpe which is located within the west part of Norwich and has good access to the UEA, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and the A47. The property has been let recently and benefits from a combination boiler, modern uPVC double glazing, a south facing rear garden and has a reasonable standard of decorative order. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom off the landing. Outside there is a nearby communal parking area for residents and an enclosed south facing rear garden. Offered with no onward chain, please contact William H Brown as soon as possible to book a viewing.
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring and storage cupboard.
Radiator and large storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 9' 2" x 17' 7" ( 2.79m x 5.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed doors to rear aspect leading to rear garden, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.06m )
A fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to front aspect, sink, smooth work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven and gas hob,space for fridge/freezer and radiator
Stairs from the ground floor hallway and cupboard
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 10' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 7' max ( 3.05m max x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c and fully tiled.
A south facing enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61784849.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.