1 bedroom off-plan for saleBolander Gardens North, Lillie Square, SW6
- Off plan one double bedroom apartment
- Fourth floor apartment within this exclusive development
- 24 hour concierge and security services
- Lille Square Clubhouse provides extensive leisure facilities
- Stunning landscaped gardens and open spaces
- Ideally located for transport links
• Off plan one double bedroom apartment
• Fourth floor apartment within this exclusive development
• 24 hour concierge and security services
• Lillie Square Clubhouse provides extensive leisure facilities
• Stunning landscaped gardens and open spaces
• Ideally located for transport links
A fantastic investment opportunity. Off plan one double bedroom apartment on the fourth floor of this exclusive and highly desirable development. The property is due for completion in Q1 2017.
Lillie Square is located in Earls Court where Chelsea, Kensington and Fulham meet. This luxury development, although stand-alone, makes up part of the Earls Court Master Plan and 77 acre regeneration scheme designed by Sir Terry Farrell. Designed with the iconic London garden squares in mind, half of the site’s 7.4 acres has been dedicated to providing stunning gardens and landscaped open spaces.
Providing luxury and contemporary urban living, Lillie Square has its own residents’ Clubhouse where you can relax, work, socialise and play. The Clubhouse not only contains a 20 metre swimming pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium, deluxe health spa, sauna and steam room but also has a bookable function room, private dining room, cinema room, children’s playroom, coffee bar and a resident’s lounge.
Each apartment is finished to a high specification including a Bulthaup kitchen with high quality integrated appliances, natural stone finished bathroom, quality fixtures and fittings and underfloor heating. The apartment will further benefit from a private balcony overlooking the landscaped gardens.
Please note: Images are CGI and not representative of the unit, used for marketing purposes only.
Agent note: We are not acting on behalf of the developer for this sale but on behalf of the current legal owner. This is a re-assignable contract purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2294645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CENTURY 21 Greenwich Park, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.